Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I feel amazing....

I know everyone you have not heard me say that. My roommate is gone for the next few days. I got home after he was already gone and the feeling I felt when I walked through the door was overwhelming.
I am taken back by this. I feel happy and I have walked and walked through this house.
At this moment I realize the pressure and stress this situation is and has been on me. I am feeling the price I am paying for something I so desperately need (will feel you in later).
I miss this feeling and I miss me. I am still here (I thought I had lost me)
I must be patient for this to be real again!!!!!
Smiling and glowing.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like hearing that you're happy *huggles*

Anonymous said...

awesome girl! Hold on to that as long as u can!

Paula said...

Hold on to it. So haapy to hear you are HAPPY. Hugs from this side of the pond