1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Doing some numbers for a report at work!!!! They are finished now, yikes.
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
About 1/2 an hour. I must watch TV in order to fall asleep.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
The 90's because the 80's were....well you know.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Lasagna or a whole chicken with potatoes and carrots.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I usually impulse buy for the grandkids. But when you find that great deal you have to buy it, right???
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Beautiful flowers and funny stories.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
Being alone and not hearing doors slamming or yelling because the game is good. Silence lately is golden for me.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Trust in others
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
One of my spare rooms, it is black and white. I took lots of time making that room look good and money. I often go sit in there because it is just pretty and serene.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
Sometimes, I don't do so well at it. I have to say blogging is the last thing I will do which is why mine can be neglected so much and sometimes I don't like to post certain things in real time as not to cause someone to put two and two together.
So it's almost Halloween again!
2 years ago