Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's been awhile, I know

I last posted about some life-threatening events. They really hurt my heart for a while. Been trying to map out my future with all the delays.
Working on being more positive. As always, work presents its little obstacles. Some days I feel super confident about my job and then other times I worry that this economy will have me jobless. This would be a problem with all the plans I am making.
My youngest grandson has turned a year old. He is the cutest thing. I can't believe it has been a year. But I love to see those little ones grow and learn.

I really want this blog to become more positive. With that said I have not posted much because I want to turn this around. I know that this is what makes me stronger but I am trying to get myself back to the positive, out-going person I used to be.

Until next time...I will be catching up as time allows.
Have a great day....crap I better get some more sleep work beacons rather early.

Choc Drop

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well girl I hope it gets better!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You returned for a few minutes to say HI!!! lol

Yay for your youngest grandson being 1yr old. How exciting :)

Sending you my love. Miss you!

Unknown said...

Good to see you're still among the land of the living. ;-)

Go ahead and post whatever you need to post. I've been doing a lot of that on my blog lately and it's been very healing to get some things out. You're among friends here!