1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation. Pics would be great!
I have no pics to share. I remember partying all night at a hotel. That was over 20 years ago and that is all I can remember.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
Jumper Cables and blankets. I have been stuck on a Toll Road for hours during a winter storm with a dying battery (and I accidentally turned off the engine when I stopped to catch a nap)--not fun.
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses?
If so, I am unaware.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
It is the toughest job you will ever have.
5. What was the last thing you broke?
My earphones for my blackberry.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
At least one to two.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
I don't because you can't see length, feel fabric and it is hard to judge if it will really be comfortable.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
His job, I have incredibly horrible allergies.
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
The kitchen. There has been no colors picked out, the appliances don't match, and don't get me started on the counter space.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I get most from being online.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes, I do as much as I hate that sometimes. I do like the fact that I am looking for what I will learn from it all.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
I am more worried about doing things right. Unfortunately today people are watching and waiting for you to screw up. It sucks.
So it's almost Halloween again!
2 years ago