Monday, May 3, 2010

Random Dozen

Check em out:
http://2nd-cup-of-coffee.blogspot.com

1. Have you ever been so lost that you were really afraid?
I was with someone in another city and state and it was late and I knew that we were in a rough neighborhood. I kept asking if he knew where we were and of course he said he did, but he fessed up later that he didn't.

2. Have you ever been to an island?
I have not had the pleasure of an island, yet.

3. Are you more of a thinker or feeler?
Man, I am truly a thinker.

4. Do you tend to see issues or situations in life as black and white or shades of gray?
I tend to see things in black and white. I realize this sometimes when I have ideas about things I hadn't thought about other issues. I am working on this though.

5. If you were stuck on an island, what book would you hope to have with you (Let's pretend the Bible is already there, so you can't say that.)
A Stephen King book. I am not much for just sitting and reading a book but I at least know his books are awesome and long.

6. What are you most afraid of?
Right now....TRUST is something I am wrestling with right now. I have been burned/hurt so much that right now it is easier for me to cut myself off then to put any effort into someone or something. I do not like this about me right now but it is where I feel safe at the moment.

7. Would you rather lose all of your old memories or never be able to make new ones?
I would lose all my old memories as much as they mean to me I can't image not making new ones.

8. Pretend I'm looking at a scrapbook page about you. There are three spaces for you to drop in individual pictures. What are those pictures of, and why did you select them?
Niagra Falls--where I want to visit. I love the water!
Bowling on a League--I love bowling and with my back I can't lift a bowling ball anymore.
Me with ALL my grandkids--they are the light of my life.

9. If you were re-doing your wedding, what would you do differently? (If you're single, tell me one thing you would do if you were planning a wedding OR huge party.)
I would hope that the friends that went with me would drag me back home and not put myself through what I have been through. I am very serious about that statement!!!

10. Tell me one thing you know/believe about forgiveness.
That people forgive, but they don't forget.

11. You're waiting in a doctor's office. What is your favorite way to pass that time?
Thank goodness for my Blackberry to pass the time. Usually texting or checking blogs.

12. If there were a clone of you in a parallel universe what is one way you hope she/he would be the same as you and one way you hope she/he would be better?
I would hope they would have the spirit and positive attitude I used too have.
I would hope they would be better by taking care of herself better than I have.

No comments: